Terms and conditions policy
Date effective: 9th April, 2019
Website and User Terms and Conditions
(1) This website is owned and operated by Sally Fazakerley. These Terms set forth the terms and conditions under which you may use our website and services as offered by us. This website offers visitors coaching and training services. By accessing or using the website of our service, you approve that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these Terms.
(2) In order to use our website and/or receive our services, you must be at least 18 years of age, or of the legal age of majority in your jurisdiction, and possess the legal authority, right and freedom to enter into these Terms as a binding agreement. You are not allowed to use this website and/or receive services if doing so is prohibited in your country or under any law or regulation applicable to you.
(3) When buying an item, you agree that: (i) you are responsible for reading the full item listing before making a commitment to buy it: (ii) you enter into a legally binding contract to purchase an item when you commit to buy an item and you complete the check-out payment process.
(4) The prices we charge for using our services / for our products are listed on the website. We reserve the right to change our prices for products displayed at any time, and to correct pricing errors that may inadvertently occur. Additional information about pricing and sales tax is available on the payments page. The
Free Strategy Call' is limited to 1 call per person. All future calls will be charged at the rates advertised on the website.
(5) The fee for the services and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the service, such as taxes and possible transaction fees, will be charged on a monthly basis, or in a single payment to your payment method. For monthly subscriptions, payment will be taken monthly on the same day the first payment was made by the client. For example, a client pays for a monthly subscription through the website on 22nd February 2019. The next monthly payment will be taken automatically on 22nd March, 2019.
(6) We may, without prior notice, change the services; stop providing the services or any features of the services we offer; or create limits for the services. We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend access to the services without notice and liability for any reason, or for no reason.
(7) The Service and all materials therein or transferred thereby, including, without limitation, software, images, text, graphics, logos, patents, trademarks, service marks, copyrights, photographs, audio, videos, music and all Intellectual Property Rights related thereto, are the exclusive property of Sally Fazakerley. Except as explicitly provided herein, nothing in these Terms shall be deemed to create a license in or under any such Intellectual Property Rights, and you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit or create derivative works thereof.
(8) You recognize and agree that by uploading any content (including, but not limited to designs, images, animations, videos, audio files, fonts, logos, illustrations, compositions, artworks, interfaces, text and literary works) through any means to the website, you confirm that you own all the relevant rights or received the appropriate license to upload/transfer/send the content. You agree and consent that the uploaded/transferred content may be publicly displayed at the website. All users that join a community have a public profile that is publicly visible to site visitors, and that their public activity (such as their posts or comments) will be visible to other visitors of the website. By using this website, you agree to have your profile made visible and public. A user can always opt-out and exit the community, and upon doing so, such user’s profile will not be publicly visible. Naturally, in such event the user will not be able to use the community features (e.g. liking, commenting or writing posts).
(9) We may permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend your access to the service without notice and liability for any reason, including if in our sole determination you violate any provision of these terms or any applicable law or regulations. You may discontinue use and request to cancel your account and/or any services at any time. Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in the foregoing, with respect to automatically-renewed subscriptions to paid services, such subscriptions will be discontinued only upon the expiration of the respective period for which you have already made payment. If a client's card payment declines on subscription plan, the subscription will be cancelled and the client will need to book a new subscription.
(10) You agree to indemnify and hold Sally Fazakerley harmless from any demands, loss, liability, claims or expenses (including attorneys’ fees), made against them by any third party due to, or arising out of, or in connection with your use of the website or any of the services offered on the website.
(11) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sally Fazakerley assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
(12) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, in no event shall Sally Fazakerley, be liable for any indirect, punitive, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including without limitation, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses, arising out of or relating to the use of, or inability to use, the service.
(13) To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, Sally Fazakerley assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content; (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to or use of our service; and (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information stored therein.
(14) We reserve the right to modify these terms from time to time at our sole discretion. Therefore, you should review these page periodically. When we change the Terms in a material manner, we will notify you that material changes have been made to the Terms. Your continued use of the Website or our service after any such change constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms. If you do not agree to any of these terms or any future version of the Terms, do not use or access (or continue to access) the website or the service.
(15) You agree to receive from time to time promotional messages and materials from us, by mail, email or any other contact form you may provide us with (including your phone number for calls or text messages). If you don't want to receive such promotional materials or notices – please just notify us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org
(16) These Terms, the rights and remedies provided hereunder, and any and all claims and disputes related hereto and/or to the services, shall be governed by, construed under and enforced in all respects solely and exclusively in accordance with the internal substantive laws of Spain, without respect to its conflict of laws principles. Any and all such claims and disputes shall be brought in, and you hereby consent to them being decided exclusively by a court of competent jurisdiction located in Madrid. The application of the United Nations Convention of Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is hereby expressly excluded.
Coaching Terms and Conditions
(17) Coaching is partnership (defined as an alliance, not a legal business partnership) between the Coach and the Client in a thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the client to maximize personal and professional potential.
(18) Coach agrees to maintain the ethics and standards of behavior set by the International Coach Federation “(ICF)”. www.coachfederation.org/ethics
(19) Client is responsible for creating and implementing his/her own physical, mental and emotional well-being, decisions, choices, actions and results. As such, the Client agrees that the Coach is not and will not be liable for any actions or inaction, or for any direct or indirect result of any services provided by the Coach. Client understands coaching is not therapy and does not substitute for therapy if needed, and does not prevent, cure, or treat any mental disorder or medical disease.
(20) Client understands that coaching is not to be used as a substitute for professional advice by legal, mental, medical or other qualified professionals and will seek independent professional guidance for such matters. If Client is currently under the care of a mental health professional, Coach will recommend that Client inform the mental health care provider.
(21) Client agrees to communicate honestly, be open to feedback and assistance and create the time and energy to participate fully in the program.
Services: The parties agree to engage in a coaching program. Coach will be available to Client by e-mail in between scheduled meetings , as defined by the Coach. Schedule & Fees: The coaching terms are valid as of the point of sign up to the website at theinternationalbusinesscoach.com and/ or at the time of paying for a service on this website. The calls/meetings shall be indicated at the time of sale. If rates change before this agreement has been signed and dated, the prevailing rates will apply. Procedure: The time of the coaching meetings and/or location will be determined by Coach and Client based on a mutually agreed upon time. The coach will connect via Zoom to give coaching sessions.
(23) Release of Information: The Coach engages in training and continuing education pursuing and/or maintaining ICF (International Coach Federation) Credentials. That process requires the names and contact information of all Clients for possible verification by the ICF. By signing this agreement, you agree to have only your name, contact information and start and end dates of coaching shared with ICF staff members and/or other parties involved in this process for the sole purpose of verifying the coaching relationship, no personal notes will be shared.
(24) According to the ethics of our profession, topics may be anonymously and hypothetically shared with other coaching professionals for training, supervision, mentoring, evaluation, further coach professional development and/or consultation purposes.
(25) Cancellation Policy: Client agrees that it is the Client's responsibility to notify the Coach 24 hours in advance of the scheduled calls/meetings. Coach reserves the right to bill Client for a missed meeting. Sessions cancelled with more than 24 hours' notice can be rescheduled by the client free of charge.
(26) Termination: Either the Client or the Coach may terminate this agreement at any time written notice by post or email. If the client has received a discount for paying in advance for more sessions than were provided, the discount will be removed from the sessions completed so far and deducted from the remaining fee paid for sessions before a refund is made to the client. The refund will be made within 2 weeks of the termination of the contract.
(27) Limited Liability: Except as expressly provided in this agreement, the Coach makes no guarantees or warranties, express or implied. In no event will the Coach be liable to the Client for consequential or special damages. Notwithstanding any damages that the Client may incur, the Coach’s entire liability under this agreement, and the Client’s exclusive remedy, will be limited to the amount paid by the Client to the Coach under this agreement for all services rendered up until the termination date.
Nova Talent Coaching Terms and Conditions
(28) For all Nova Talent members who us the discount for coaching services, all other terms and conditions apply (1) - (27).
(29) Nova Talent members cannot transfer coaching sessions to other members. All sessions are non-transferable.
(30) The 'Nova Talent Free Strategy Call' is limited to 1 call per member.
(31) By using the International Business Coach's services. You agree to allow Nova Talent to receive information on how many sessions were purchased as part of their offer. No other information will be shared with Nova Talent. See (22).
To enquire about any terms listed above, please contact email@example.com